To complement this remarkable course North Ridge Country Club Members have full access to 6 different practice venues to work on and improve their game.
- The real Rye and Bentgrass blend Driving Range has 3 rotation platforms with 30 stalls wide handily stocked with full buckets of clean Callaway practice balls in good condition. Club washers, fresh towels, tees, bag stands and a few Adirondack chairs are all for your convenience. The yardage boards are updated daily to reflect accurate distances to each of the 4 target greens with color coordinated flags. You’ll enjoy the pleasure of practice as much as playing while improving your swing and ball striking skills.
- The Short Game Pitching, Chipping and Sand Bunker area features up, side & downhill rough and tight lies to 3 pin placements, spacious enough to support several members simultaneously. Always staged with shag bags filled with clean Callaway practice balls in good condition, members are able to hone this important scoring part of their games.
- There are 2 large true Bentgrass practice Greens shaped with the matching contours, cut and rolled to accurately represent the speeds of the greens on the course. Master the feel of direction and speed from dawn until after dark under the lights.
- Members can reserve the dedicated 165 yard Practice Hole complete with elevated tee box, fairway, bunker and green. This amenity is a rare and valuable luxury among public and private courses.
- The State of the Art Performance Center is equipped the latest Video Swing Analysis Technology and features 2 enclosed heated, well lit practice bays opening to the back side of the Driving Range. This facility is ideal for private lessons with immediate data feedback or secluded self-improvement in all types of weather.